Product and Services Finder

Practice Management

More

Practice Management Research Library

Effective Practice Management Strategies
MEDELECT, Inc.
Providing solutions, no matter where you practice. In order to effectively manage your practice, you need to have people on your team who understand your short term and long term goals. Your short term goals should be set annually and addressed with all key members of your team who have decision making responsibilities as well as executing the details of your plan. Long term goals should be made ...
 
EHR & Practice Management Software Buyer’s Guide
AdvancedMD Software, Inc.
EHR & Practice Management Software Buyer’s Guide THE COMPANY YOU PARTNER WITH IS AS IMPORTANT AS THE TECHNOLOGY YOU SELECT 1. Do they offer fully-integrated EHR & PM? 2. How long have they been in business? Since 2000 5. Are they investing in ongoing product improvements?
 
Denial Management Best Practices - White Paper
Promantra, Inc.
We at Promantra understand that a good denial management process is not simply about working denials, it is about systematically gathering the data required to eliminate denials. Working denials is like pumping water from your basement when a pipe bursts. Denial management is about fixing the pipe so you no longer need to pump water from the basement. We also understand that achieving powerful ...
 
Practical Project Risk Management
Eclipse PPM
Project risk management can reduce the cost of having to resolve project issues, as well as improving the accuracy of defining schedule and cost contingencies. Unfortunately most approaches to project risk management are theoretical and require the availability of supporting historical data. This can result in resistance from project sponsors and project teams to applying these practices in a ...
 
Best Practice Project Portfolio Management
Lee Merkhofer Consulting
The phrase “60% solution” is sometimes used to refer to the common belief that organizations obtain only about 60% of the value that could be derived from their project portfolios. The remaining 40% is lost due to a failure to consistently choose the best projects and effectively manage the project portfolio. This 24-page paper describes precisely what organizations can do get beyond the 60% ...
 

Make Confident
Buying Decisions

  • Search 141,316 Products
  • Compare Products
  • Get Pricing & Information
  • Download White Papers
  • Network With Other Buyers
Practice Management SK&A, A Cegedim Company Healthcare

Practice Management Video

Henry Schein MicroMD Could Based Video Henry Schein MicroMD View how MicroMD Cloud Based PM + EMR software offers a cost-effective and hassle-free alternative to housing your own server, software and data and helps ...
 
ChartLogic EHR: Improving worklflow and the bottom line. ChartLogic, Inc. Why is ChartLogic EHR top rated among physicians nationwide? The comprehensive, intuitive and easy-to-navigate combination of electronic medical record, ...
 

HealthTech Features

Practice Management Vital Interaction Information
Practice Management AdvantEdge Healthcare Solutions or AHS Information
Copyright © 2014, Questex Media Group LLC
Company descriptions and contact information are quoted from the company's website or other promotional information. Questex is not responsible for the accuracy of this information. Unless specifically noted, Questex is not sponsored by, affiliated with or otherwise connected with any of the listed companies.